Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2009 BMW 750i

If there’s one thing you should know about BMW it’s this: It makes a phenomenal driver’s vehicle. Each BMW is meant to be driven to the fullest, which I would expect from the sportier, tinier cars in the lineup. But when you see it in vehicles like the X6 and 7-Series, it’s pretty awesome.

In a recent test of the 2009 750i I was constantly amazed by its fleet-footed acceleration and relative alacrity. It drove like a much smaller car. But make no mistake, at 199.8 inches, this is a large sedan. Longer than many SUVs, actually. So its nimbleness was quite surprising. From my tight condo parking space to narrow Chicago alleys, I found that I could maneuver the test car quite well.

To read the rest of the story, go to SearchChicago - Autos at: http://tr.im/kr2V

No comments:

Post a Comment