Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Models galore at Shanghai Auto Show



As I was putting together a photo gallery for the Shanghai Auto Show, I noticed something very interesting. Virtually every photo has a svelte and sexy woman posing with the car. There were even some photos from the Associated Press that I decided not to post because they were more about the row of scantily clad females than they were about the car.

I went back to galleries I had created for the New York Auto Show and the North American International Auto Show and did not notice a similar phenomenon for the American shows. Is this a foreign predilection? Something particular to the Chinese?

Anyone out there in the know? Clue me in please.

View the 2009 Shanghai Auto Show photo gallery on SearchChicago - Autos at: http://tr.im/jmxq

No comments:

Post a Comment