Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2009 Ford Edge Sport

Whenever I pick up my boyfriend in a new test vehicle, the first words out of his mouth are: “So, how do you like it?”

Behind the wheel of the 2009 Ford Edge Sport, I shrugged and said: “I like it.”

He looked at me with brows raised, the unspoken “and” hanging in the air.

"And, I like it."

I mean, there isn’t a lot of snazz and pizzazz with the Edge, but it’s a solid vehicle with attractive styling and decent acceleration. It’s comfortable. There’s excellent visibility out all windows. You’ve got 69 cubic-feet of storage with the rear seats down.

I like it.

It’s also a little bit clunky in terms of ride and handling and a little plain on the inside, but that really wasn’t enough to turn me off completely. So maybe it didn’t sing for me, but I like it.

To read the rest of this review, visit SearchChicago - Autos at: http://searchchicago.suntimes.com/autos/research/ciminillo/1618434,061109-ford-edge2.article

No comments:

Post a Comment