Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2009 Lincoln MKS

It seemed like a good idea at the time. I was visiting my sister in Indianapolis (i.e. cheap sales tax), and I decided it was time to get a new TV. One problem: The box that houses a 40-inch TV isn’t quite compatible with an 18.7-cubic-foot trunk.

Luckily I was test driving a 2009 Lincoln MKS, which has a huge back seat and nice wide-opening rear doors. Even though the MKS fit my new TV perfectly, I’m pleased to report it’s much more than just a hauler for inanimate objects.

On the trek to Indy, I encountered hideous traffic. Not only was it a holiday weekend, but there was also construction on Interstate 65. It also happened to be the day before the Indianapolis 500.

So I had plenty of time to assess the comfort level of the driver’s seat. From the supple leather seats to the highly adjustable lumbar support, I was perfectly comfortable. My driving position was perfect, and visibility was excellent.

To read the rest of the story, Go to SearchChicago - Autos at: http://searchchicago.suntimes.com/autos/research/ciminillo/1607824,060409-Lincoln-MKS2.article

No comments:

Post a Comment