Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Aston Martin DB9 Is Plush Though Slightly Impractical




The car was right out front, and the key fob was in my hand. So, it wasn't like I needed the valet to do anything. Yet, when he saw the direction I was heading, he nearly tripped over himself to get to the car before me so that he could open the door. He half bowed as I slid behind the wheel.

Then again, I was driving a 2009 Aston Martin DB9 Volante, so I didn't blame him for being overeager to get a glimpse inside the car. Because of the $198,200 price point, you just don't see these cars on the road every day.

The DB9 Volante is the Armani of the car world. It's one of those delectable dishes that is both the height of fashion and the pinnacle of performance. It's subtle yet stunning, and it is a definite attention-getter. It's like an accessory that every woman should have.

Read the rest of the review on MakeItBetter.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment