Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Audi A3 Bluetooth phone book

I have to admit I'm not a fan of the MMI in any Audi vehicle. Then when you put it in the squat A3, it's even less lovable with it's tiny dial and far-away reach. But, I did discover something today that is making me reconsider: The Bluetooth phone interface. Not only is the phone easy to pair, but the functionality once your phone is paired is pretty cool. For example, unlike other systems, you don't have to upload your phone book into the system. It automatically pulls in your phone book, and if you've set someone's number to mobile, home or work, a little icon shows up on the screen so you can be sure to call the right number.

This I like. Well done. Now if they could just fix the rest of the MMI system. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment