Friday, March 13, 2009

Lately, I’ve driven a string of vehicles that I’ve loved. The 2009 Infiniti G37x sedan is no different. It’s sporty. It’s fast. It’s fun. It’s got all-wheel drive. In fact, I couldn’t think of a single thing I’d add to this car to make it any better. Well, maybe a racetrack in my backyard, but that’s more about me and less about the car.

And what a car.

While the exterior sheet metal of Infiniti’s G sedan remain the same, you’ll note the new designation of “37” for 2009. This denotes the engine upgrade, as the G37 now carries the new VQ37VHR 3.7-liter V-6 engine with VVEL (Variable Valve Event and Lift) technology under its hood. This engine delivers 328 horsepower and 269 pound-feet of torque. That’s an increase of 22 horsepower and 1 pound-feet of torque over the previous 3.5-liter V-6 offered in the 2008 model.

Read the rest of the story at: http://searchchicago.suntimes.com/autos/research/ciminillo/1474306,JC031309_infiniti-g37x.article

No comments:

Post a Comment