Thursday, March 26, 2009

Maxima flared rear wheel wells



One of the more visually appealing views out a side mirror, in my opinion, is the flared rear wheel well on the 2009 Nissan Maxima. Every time I check a blind spot, I see that gentle sloping swoop, and I stop for a minute to remember what car I'm in. It could be a sports car. Or an elegantly shaped coupe. Some kind of expensive exotic, perhaps.

Instead, it's the self-avowed 4-Door Sports Car. The much improved Maxima has personality and style. It has a sporty ride, and it's very easy to forget you're driving a (yawn) sedan. There's nothing sleepy about this car, and I'm reminded of it every time I look right or left.

I know the picture I snatched out the window while at a stop light (honest), isn't the best view of this excellent design feature. Though the El in the background is a nice touch if I do say so myself. ... So, check out the photo gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment