Monday, March 2, 2009

Tom & Jill Hilarity

So, every year at the auto show, Tom Appel of Consumer Guide and I do a video at the show. Last year we discussed what was significant and not significant (Sorry, Traverse, I think you're great, but you're still not going to convince me you're significant). This year we went the green route and chose the three vehicles on everyone's green little tongue: 2010 Toyota Prius, 2011 Chevrolet Volt and the 2010 Honda Insight.

Serious stuff. So, where's the hilarity? Check out the camera angle for the last two segments of the video. Sure there's a disparity in size between me and Tom, but do I really have to look like one of the Littles? Note to self, I need to be forward frame when Tom and I do videos in the future ... Well, look for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment